Monday, August 25, 2014

Today's Workout!

I got the kids off to school and headed to the gym.  Gotta get my workout in first thing or probably won't happen.  I lost my workout partner, as she went out and got a full-time job, boo hoo.  That makes it even harder to get to the gym when there is no one holding you accountable to get there, UGH!  I go back to my part-time job this week which will make it even harder to get to the gym as my morning workout time will be taken away.  Although, I do enjoy my job, as it pays for my gym membership some and other bills.
  


I find it amazing how quickly each day flies by.  And if I don't have my workouts scheduled on my calendar then it may not happen.  
Make a schedule today!

Here's what I did today, in 1 hour:

Stationary Bike ~

  • Level 7 random
  • Time 12 minutes
  • Distance 3.11 miles
  • 88 calories burned!
Treadmill ~ 1st round
  • Level 7 random
  • Time 6.06 minutes
  • Distance .50 mile
  • 51 calories burned!

Treadmill ~ 2nd round
  • Level 7 random
  • Time 6.04 minutes
  • Distance .50 mile
  • 49 calories burned!
In between each of the above cardios, I did the following:
  • Push-ups on knees  1x25
  • Knee-ups (ABS) 1x25
  • Squats 1x15 

I still had some time left, so I did another cardio:

Row Machine ~
  • Time 2:26 minutes
  • Distance 500 meters
  • 28 calories burned!
ABS ~
  • 25 crunches
  • 25 bicycle 
  • 25 Russian twist
  • 25 crunches
TOTAL 100 ABS done - BOOM!

Last of all, is the stretch trainer, make sure you stretch after each workout, so hopefully you aren't as sore the next day.

If you follow my exercise post at the end of each one I always put get up and move.  Now, I'm going to add to that, to take you daily vitamin and drink 8 glasses of water a day!   I just read an article about taking your vitamins each day and thought why not remind you as well.  More on that subject later.  

This evening the kids and I got in the pool since it's so HOT outside.  It felt great and I ended the evening by swimming 20 laps in our pool which equals 200 meters.  Burn off part of my supper!

GET UP AND MOVE 
TAKE YOUR DAILY VITAMIN 
& DRINK YOUR WATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment