Monday, February 16, 2015

Motivation Monday #2!

I'm going to keep this short, sweet and to the point.  If this doesn't motivate you I don't know what will.

Here's another amazing person I found out about the other day, on the Rachel Ray Show.   Low and behold there was this amazing 77 year old on the show.  She's not just any 77 year old she is in the best health of her life and she is a weight lifter.  

Image result for willie murphy

Words of wisdom from Willie Murphy:
     "Don't use the word I can't, use the word I will try."
     "It's about LIFE....live your life to the fullest!"

Willie started working out and lifting weights at age 72 and only works out 3x a week.

Rachel Ray Show - Willie Murphy Video, check it out HERE!

Start doing something today!   

GET UP AND MOVE!

#exercise #getupandmove #motivation 

No comments:

Post a Comment