Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'm BACK!!!



First off, is that I'm back to working on my blog.  I haven't done a very good job posting on it this year but I'm blaming that on another blogger that posted that she was quiting her blog (I have know idea what blog this came from anymore as I read it and moved on.)  The reason being was that she didn't feel like she was living in the moment because she was always thinking about what she was going to blog about next, which is so TRUE.  While working on something either in the home or at a kids event or where ever we are, I'm constantly thinking about what I should blog about next.  So I made the choice to take the summer off, for the most part along with the first part of the year as I've only made 20 postings so far this year.  But whose counting, I guess I am.  Maybe you don't care but I do and I love blogging.  I'm hoping I can get my act together and share my thoughts and feelings on my many JOYS and JUNK that I have in my life.  Thanks again for coming back to my blog and checking things out.  I'm working on an exercise post next, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment