Friday, April 12, 2024

Orange Julius ~ Yummy in the Tummy!

It's time for throwback Thursday!  This week it's Orange Julius.  When I was a kid and went to the mall that's the snack I wanted.  I thought those things were the best and still do!  There are still a few around here and there but not like back in the day.  Although, after looking it up on the internet you can actually get the real thing at Dairy Queen these days. Check it out HERE for your nearest Orange Julius fix!   Great, we have one going in just a few miles from us!  The point I was going to make was that I recently signed up and started supplementing Herbal Life Shakes as meals/snacks.  The one I found I like the best is the Orange Creme flavored one as it reminds me of Orange Julius except that it is alot healthier and has protein to boot in it.  As you all know summer is quickly approaching.  Summer School just got out so that means it's the start of summer with the kids being home.  The first day of summer according to the calendar is June 20, 2024.  LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER if you haven't already.  

I'm going to do a 3 day challenge and have the shake for 2 of my meals each day.  Then for supper I'll have a 1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 veggie and 1 carb.  If I'm hungry in between shakes I can have 1 healthy snack.  Let me know if you want more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment