Sunday, July 12, 2015

Can't Stop Reading!

The Longest RideThis is one book you don't want to miss out on and you won't be able to put it down once you start!  My mom recommended this book to me and I also wanted to read it anyway before I see the movie which came out back in April 2015.  I finally got the book from the library in LARGE print of course.  Who can read that tiny print anymore? Not me!  Which brings me to my point, since it was large print it was 653 pages long but so worth it.  Probably would of been half that if it was regular print, but now I can say I've read a 653 page book, ha!


The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks 

This book was about two different couples Ira  & Ruth and Luke & Sophia and the story of their lives.  The books starts out with Ira who is man in his 90's and his wife Ruth who has passed on.  Throughout the book it tells the story of their life as Ira visits the past while waiting to hopefully be rescued from a car accident.  Not going to say what happens.

The chapters go back an forth from Ira to Sophia to Luke etc.  Sophia is a college student and Luke is a bull rider.  They meet at a dance and start dating as they hit it off right away.  They are from two different worlds and the future isn't always what it seems.

Read this fabulous book to see what happens to each of these couples and fall in love with them!

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.com

Check out more Nicholas Sparks books HERE!



PICK UP A BOOK AND READ!

#lovetoread

No comments:

Post a Comment