Thursday, November 20, 2014

Yummy, Yummy Greek Yogurt!

Wow, just got home from a great workout at the gym that included both cardio and strength training.  I hope you all know that after a good workout especially one that has strength training you should have protein at least 30 mins afterwards to help repair your muscles.  

I just bought some Yoplait Greek Yogurt at the store the other day that was on sale.  Picked up some new flavors that I haven't tried before and have to share a couple of them with you.  Today I'm having Pumpkin Cheesecake with a tablespoon of granola mixed into it, and it's delicious!  The other day, well Tuesday after my last workout I had the Caramel Apple and it was delicious as well!  I really need to get back to the store and get more of these two flavors before they are gone.  

One of my other favorites is the Key Lime Greek Yogurt but in the Oikos brand.  I've had it in other brands but it just doesn't taste the same as the Oikos.  Plus, the only way I can buy it is in a 4 pack at the Wal-Mart.  I can't find it seperately so have to get 4 of at a time when buying it which isn't a bad thing since I like it.   I just like to switch up my flaovors when eating yogurt and not have the same flavor all the time.   

BTW, I'm not selling these yogurts for them just recommending them.  Not getting paid to do this either.  I just love them and they are healthy for you. Try some greek yogurt today! 

Yogurt facts:
All yogurts have calcium, potassium, protein, zinc and vitamins B6 & B12.   But greek yogurt is better for you because it has more protein in it than regular yogurt.  It's also thicker and creamier than regular yogurt.  The protein will also help keep you fuller longer. 

#gethealthy #health #yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment