Friday, September 19, 2014

Busy Times!


School has started back 
up for my kiddos and I'm back to work after enjoying the summer with my kids.  Summer was very relaxing, now the schedule is getting busy again with every ones after school Fall activities.  My point is that's why I haven't been posting much on my blog.  It's because of my Many Joys! that are keeping me busy, running them here and there and everywhere.  Hopefully I'll get something written up soon.  I have lots of posts in the works just need to finish them up.  
Now that I'm back to work for the school year I can't stay up until midnight, need to get to bed at a decent time so I'm not dragging all day.  I did just get done reading a couple books and I'm on a smoothie kick so watch for those post coming soon!



With the kids all back to school during the day you would think I could get more done.  But the days seem to fly by on me and the lists grow and grow.  I'm very involved in my kids school PTA, along with being a Religious Ed teacher once a week and planing for that and all the household duties that come along and taking care of my children.  There are many balls to juggle and life gets crazy!  I just need to keep telling myself to focus and do one thing at a time.  It will all get done when it gets done!

#timemanagement #busytimes

No comments:

Post a Comment