Wow, this week flew by. Here's the menu from last week.
Sunday is carry over from last week (things change as this was not planned, I needed a break from the kitchen!
- Lunch - Went out to lunch at a new Mexican Restaurant, it was delicious!
- Supper - Leftovers from lunch
Monday 9/8 - Pork tenderloin & boxed cheesy potatoes (Mom's pick)
- Pork tenderloin was seasoned with the following: lemon pepper seasoning, garlic salt mix & seasoning salt. This was laid on top of a sliced up sweet Vidalia Onion and cooked in the microwave in my Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker for 25 minutes. YUM!!!
Tuesday 9/9 - Waffles & eggs (Kid pick)
Wednesday 9/10 - Leftovers: Sandwiches or leftovers from last week. Still a couple of things left from last week.
Thursday 9/11 - Leftovers: Pork Tenderloin, just as good the second time around, YUM, again!!!
Friday 9/12 - Homemade pizza (Everyone pick)
- Thought this would be fun to do with the kids. Trying to use up food already in the cabinets. Found 3 bags of pizza dough we need to use/make. Bought every ones favorite pizza toppings so we are ready to go.
Saturday 9/13 -
- Lunch - It's the weekend everyone found something to eat today! Scrounge the fridge, have some cereal whatever. This mama is not cooking!
- Supper - Sandwiches
Sunday 9/14 -
- Lunch - Leftovers again!
- Supper - Mom and kids went to Arby's (Mom Pick); Dad had softball, took care of himself. Since, he knew I wasn't cooking supper tonight.