Saturday, May 31, 2014

LOVE TO READ!


"Here’s to books, the cheapest vacation you can buy." - Charlaine HarrisI've been a Goodreads.com member since April 2010 and have been reading a lot more ever since.  I just love that you can save all your books that you've read and want to read in one spot.  Plus, you can rate the books, share your thoughts, and read reviews from your friends and other people on the site.  If you haven't heard of or been to the goodreads.com website click here.  You are so missing out!

The goodreads rating system is a follows:
1 star -  I did not like it.
2 stars - It was ok.
3 stars - I liked it.
4 stars - I really liked it!
5 stars - It was AMAZING!

Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion

2014 Goal.......... Right now I'm at 10 out of 40 books read. The site says I'm 5 books behind schedule, that's why I'm in a reading frenzy right now.  Well not really, I just really LOVE TO READ!

2013 Goal.......... I read 40 out of 40 books for my goal!  I did it!!!  It wasn't always easy finding the time to read yet another book sometimes, but I did and loved almost every minute of it.  There were only a few books that I picked up along that way that didn't suck me in. 

2012 Goal.......... I read 19 out of 30 books for my goal!  Bummer, didn't make my goal.  Will try again next year.

I didn't know about the whole goal challenge yet, but here's how many books I read in the past years...

2011.......... I read 26 books!
2010...........I read 17 books!

I really kicked it up a notch, when put to a challenge!  


PICK UP A BOOK AND READ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment