Sunday, May 25, 2014

Justice is served!

Chasing Justice by Danielle Stewart

When I first came across this book I thought it was a Danielle Steel book, which I've read a lot of her books in the past.  But after a double take of the authors name, I realized it was Stewart not Steel. This is another book I got from the Freebooksy.com site that I've mentioned before.  Click here to find out more about Freebooksy.com.  You can also get this book for free on the authors website.  Click the link at the bottom to get this book. ENJOY!

Wow, this book had me sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time.  After vacuuming and throwing in some laundry, I decided this would be my next book to read.  I couldn't put it down once I started it.  Thank goodness it was a cloudy, dreary, mostly rainy day yesterday.  I read this book in a day and half, although that's with getting nothing done.  
I LOVE TO READ!   I love a good book that takes you to another world.   This was the type of book that you can't put down, because you want to know what's going to happen with the characters next.  

Here's a preview from Goodreads:

Piper Anderson has been given a fresh start in the picturesque town of Edenville, North Carolina. But her plans of settling into a normal life are derailed when she witnesses a prominent judge in her community committing a violent assault. Running from her own past and fueled by a passion to make the judge answer for his crimes, Piper is forced to decide if she’ll play by the rules or achieve justice in her own way.

READ the book to find out what happens!

I gave this book 5 stars on Goodreads, which means, it was amazing!

This is the 1st book, currently a series of  5 books (Piper Anderson series). Can't wait to read the next book, Cutting Ties. 

Check out the authors website HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment