Friday, May 16, 2014

Busy time of year!

Wow, sorry it's been so long, since I've posted anything.  I did a Love to Read the other day but also have several other post in the works, maybe this will get a fire burning under my bootie and I'll get them done.  

Here's what's to come:

  • Teacher/Staff Appreciation week or We Love our Teachers & Staff!
  • 2013-14 Team News Bulletin Boards - JOY of Scrappin'
  • 5th Grade End of Year Activities
  • Pineapple Pie - DELISH!
  • Orange Jell-O Salad/Dessert - YUMMY!

Then to top it off, throw in traveling back home three times for the following:
Easter
Mother's Day & a graduation
and a wedding in June.  

Plus, getting another spring head cold (I'm so congested I can barely breathe, UGH).  I'm SICK and tired of this crappy weather we are having.  I'm ready for Spring to stay or just bring on the Summer heat, but no more COLD!


To be continued with the above 
posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment