Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Switching it up ~ Gym or Jazzercise!

I'll start off by saying I'm sorry for getting to behind on my blog but here it goes.  Another year is right around the corner and I'm going to try something new and switch things up.  I've belonged to my current gym for approximately 5 years.  The past several months I've been throwing this around and finally decided to take the plunge.  

Reasons why I'm leaving the gym: 
HMMM, they don't clean it very often is a huge factor.  
I lost my workout partner back in August and haven't seemed to get into very good groove on my own.  
They are no longer going to have classes, as they are moving to a smaller building.
Trying something different.  I'm not going to be working out a typical gym anymore.  I'm switching to Jazzercise.

Reasons to stay:
They are moving into a new facility, so it will be clean and hopefully they will keep it clean.
The new location is just as close as the old location.
It will cost the same amount as the deal I'm getting at my new workout place.  
Image result for jazzercise clipart free
I got a flyer in the mail the other day from Jazzercise about an end of year deal and decided to give it a try.  It's good to switch up your exercise routine and do different things.  Otherwise your body gets in a rut and doesn't do what it's supposed to do.  

Check out Jazzercise here!

I've been to 4 classes now since I've signed up and am still learning the ropes of Jazzercise.  I know that I just need to keep moving even though I'm not doing all the steps right.   Today after class I talked with the instructor and she told me to check out the website and learn the moves.  That's exactly what I'm doing after I type this up.  Checking out the Jazz dance routine moves and all the other moves I need to learn as well for the different classes they offer.  

If your needing a change in your exercise routine I recommend trying a class today.  

My arms and back are rather sore today as we use individual dumbbells instead of a bar or machines.  So my stronger arm can't do all the work anymore for my weaker arm.  Feelin' the burn!

Get up and move!


No comments:

Post a Comment