Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Plan your meals with this great program!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

I just recently came across this website via facebook, I think.  I'm not for sure where I found it but it popped up on my computer and I've been wondering how it works ever since.  I finally got on it the other day and it is a wonderful meal planner with many features.  I've tried other websites and ideas for meal planning and they just didn't work for me.  This is the best I've seen so far. Hope it helps you like it's been helping me.  

1st you get to try it FREE for 30 days.  

What it does:

1.  It supplies you with some recipes that you can play around with and then you can put your own recipes in the program from pinterest, other websites or your own recipes on your computer or on a recipe card (just type it in).  

2.  Then you go to the planner tab at the top and it brings up a calendar.  You can drag and drop your recipes into the days you want to have them.  There you have it your meals are planned PLUS....

3.  It will make your shopping list.  Select the dates you want to shop for and it will pull up all the ingredients you need for the recipes you selected on your calendar/planner.  VERY COOL!  I have tried other methods but this one is the easiest by far.  

Watch the video here!  Boo, hoo we missed the Black Friday deal but I think it's still worth it to get meal planning under control.


Click here to accept my invitation and start sharing recipes. If you don't have a Plan to Eat account, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial after following the link above. 
Plan to Eat is a simple meal planning website that helps you keep all of your recipes in one place and plan your meals and shopping lists so you can eat well and save time and money.




No comments:

Post a Comment