Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I think I'm gonna like it here!

Well I have to say that I'm officially a Jazzecise Queen!  When I first signed up and started doing it I didn't know what I got myself into.  Now, I can't wait to get to my class and dance away.  They have a great program, and like most programs you get out of it what you put into it.  If you just do it half way that's what your going to get but if you give 100% you'll get that back and more.  Jazzercise has lots of different classes to offer and each instructor has different routines as well.  Each dance class starts out with cardio going up the curve and then we go back down halfway through the hour.   The last 15 minutes of class is strength training, abs, and stretching.  Jazzercise hits it all.  They also have a 60 minute and 45 minute strength class as well.  Love them all!


I'm just going to throw this out there as well.   I'm not advertising for Jazzercise, I'm just letting you know what I've been up to in my exercise routine.  I do highly recommend checking it out and giving it a try.  Just know that you can't just do one class and get it.  I started out going to as many classes as I could get which helped me out tremendously in learning all the different steps.  Heck, they still throw in new moves and routines but now I just go with it and enjoy it.  

The place I go to has classes each day during the week starting at 5:30am until 11:30 then they are closed for awhile and start back up at 3:00pm until 6:00 pm.  I was going to try to do the 5:30 am class on M & F since I work those days but that crazy idea went out the window real quick.  I love my sleep and since I'm a night owl getting up at the crack of dawn just doesn't work for me.  I now do double classes on T / TH back to back and then go to class on Saturday and Sunday.   They are starting a challenge for the month of February to do 30 classes in 35 days.  I think I'm going to sign up and earn a new shirt.  My double classes won't count so I'll have to get there on another day now but will cut out one of my double days and just go to one class on one of those.  

GET UP AND MOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment