Friday, November 21, 2014

Oils, oils and more oils


Well I bit the bullet per say and finally ordered my YOUNG LIVING OILS for health and wellness!  I was introduced to these last February and have been hemming and hawing over it until now.  I went to another party the other night and learned more about the oils and decided it might be time to order.  They were going on and on about the Thieves oil which is great for the immune system.

After coming down with my first cold of the season over the past 2 weeks.  (I want to put it out there that I work at a preschool part-time so this is an endless battle for me.)   I'm willing to try the Thieves oil and see how it works. They say a cold can last 7-14 days like a fever.   I'm one of the lucky ones that gets colds for the whole 14 days, yippee for me.  After coming down with my cold I decided it was time to place my order and get the premium starter kit with home diffuser.  I might as well do it right and gt it ALL! (The starter kit currently has Thieves in it but they are switching it out for another great oil, not for sure which one.)
  


When my doorbell rang earlier today I wasn't for sure who to expect at my door.  But low and behold it was the UPS man with my box of Young Living Oils.  I was so excited to see that it was already here.  As soon as I got the package I ripped it open so I could get started.  I wasn't for sure where to start so I read about each of the different oils and decided to have a glass of water with a couple of drops of lemon oil.   

Lemon oil is good for.......protect, cleanse and invigorate!

  • Freshens, sanitizes and cleans
  • Enhances the flavor of foods and beverages
  • Powerful detoxification properties
Next, I opened up the HOME DIFFUSER box put some water in it and a couple of drops of purification.  Wow, it said to put 8-12 drops of the oil in but 2 was plenty.  Our whole house smells great and my girls even commented on how it smelled so fresh.  

Purification oil is good for....neutralizing odors and leaving a fresh clean scent.  
  • Also, great for cuts, scrapes and bites
  • Can help with sore throats and ear aches
  • Diffuse into air to detoxify & eliminate odors
Can't wait to try out more as I need them.  Follow along and see what I try next!

If you decide you want to try the Young Living Oils let me know and I'll send you more information.   Commet in the comment section below.

#health # wellness #younglivingoils

No comments:

Post a Comment