Chili Sausage Bites ~ Step by Step of what to do.
You can print the recipe below.
Take these tasty chili sausage bites to your next New Year's Eve, Super Bowl or whatever your having a party for. You'll be the hit of the party!!!
Yummy appetizer to take to parties!
- 4 packages Sausage links
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 4 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Cut up each sausage link into 4 pieces. (4 packages of 8 skinless links.) After they are all cut up put in a skillet and brown until grease is minimal.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Once sausage links are cooked put in bowl with sauce and mix them up.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot to keep warm for serving.
- I got all mine to fit in my mini crock pot.