Friday, February 6, 2015

The Originals - Great book read!


The Originals by Cat Patrick This was a great book by Cat Patrick.  Wow, I zipped through this book and read it in record time.  My daughter recommended this one to me.  She started before me and said, "It was really good".   I decided to give it a try and the next thing I knew I was in trouble for not waiting for my daughter to catch up with me. Heck, she wasn't happy when she opened up her kindle to find out that I was ahead of her in reading it.  I couldn't wait for her to catch up as I wanted to know what was going to happen.  

I gave this book 5 stars on goodreads.com


This book is about 3 girls that were cloned and living as one person in their teen years.  When they were younger they were considered triplets but as they got older they had to go into hiding.  They had to hide because their mom who is a scientist took them illegally and didn't want to lose them.  Read more to find out what happens!  You won't be disappointed.  

I've also read Revived by Cat Patrick as well.   Here's her website to see all of her books.  http://catpatrick.com/books/


PICK UP A BOOK AND READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment