Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Another Fabulous Read ~

Embedded image permalink
This is so very true!  Instead of going to bed I sit up and get sucked into a good book and can't put it down.  

Don't plan on going to bed and putting this books down.  You'll be up all night because you want to find out what's going to happen next.  Here's another book I finally got my hands on and finished the other day.



Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)

By Marissa Meyer



This book is about LeVanna's story and how she came to be.  What happened to her when she was little and why she is the way she is now.  I always wondered about this while reading the other 3 previous books and now I finally know why.  Can't wait to get the next book coming out November 2015 ~ Winter!  

I gave Fairest 5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.com - It was amazing!

If you don't have time to read Fairest here is an audio of the book to listen to that I found.  Check it out HERE!



Pick up a book and READ!

#lovetoread #fairest #marissameyer #books


No comments:

Post a Comment