Sunday, October 5, 2014

Another week of workouts, 9/22 - 9/28 well NOT really!

Yes, I know this is late again and that's were my procrastination comes in.   Needless to say, here are my workouts for this week.  Procrastination on posting these since I also procrastinated on working out this week as well and didn't workout much.  I'll have to kick it into full gear next week.  

Monday, 9/22 -
Bike ride outside (can't find my info.) 

Tuesday, 9/23 - 
Stationary Bike (warm-up) 1 mile
Group Power class at the gym
Run/Walk with the dog as the weather was beautiful when I got home after my power class.  2.29 miles, 27:30 minutes, 12:02 avg. pace and 192 calories burned!

Wednesday, 9/24 -
Took the day off - no workout today!

Thursday, 9/25 -
Took the day off - no workout today!

Friday, 9/26 -
Took the day off - no workout today!

Saturday, 9/27 - 
Took the day off - no workout today!

Sunday, 9/28 -
Took the day off - no workout today!

YIKES, this was a crazy busy week, procrastination and no motivation to get to the gym.  Hopefully, next week will be better.  
EXERCISE NOW!
                                                           
GET UP AND MOVE, 
don't do what I did above, on the last 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment