Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Two weeks ago - Workouts 9/8 - 9/14!

The weeks are flying by on me and I'm finally getting this posted.  Hope you've been working out and staying healthy.  We are here to motivate each other so here it goes.  If you see I haven't posted anything send me a message or comment to see what I've been up to.  Maybe I'm the one that needs some motivation sometimes.  

                          CARDIO / EXERCISE / FITNESS
                       TRAINING / WEIGHTS                    

Monday, 9/8

Took the day off to recoup, no workout!  Should have worked out but didn't make it to the gym. YIKES!  Not a good thing to do after the weekend.  

Tuesday, 9/9
Group Power class at the gym!  I love this class as it works your whole body.  Check out the classes at your gym today!

Wednesday, 9/10

Did a little bit at home while watching my Soap Opera but never as much as I should.  As I get distracted to easily at home by things that need to be done.

Step - 3x knee ups

I dont' normally workout in the evening but my daughter has a night class so went and worked out during her class.  Good thing since I didn't do much at home earlier in the day.  

StairMaster - 15 minutes, ??? miles (not a clear pic on my cell), 60 floors,  115 calories burned!

Stationary Bike - 19 minutes, 4.02 distance, 130 calories burned!

Thursday, 9/11

Went straight to the gym after taking my son to school.  Here's what I did:

Row machine - 2x
Elliptical - 10 mins, 1 mile,
Stationary Bike - 16 minutes, 4.02 miles & 114 calories burned!

Friday, 9/12

Took the day off to recoup, no workout!

Saturday, 9/13

Took the day off - no workout!

Sunday, 9/14

Took the day off - no workout!

If you haven't noticed before I'm just going to throw it out there that I don't workout much on the weekends.   This has got to change though if I don't make it to the gym during the week.  This was a good week of workouts but 3 days off in a row is not acceptable.


GET UP AND MOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment