Sunday, June 22, 2014

Time to Swim!

SWEET!   

New sunglasses - FOUND!
Let's back track, to my last exercise post.  I mentioned that I had lost my new sunglasses and found my old sunglasses that had been missing for quite sometime.  Well guess what?  I found my new sunglasses.  I should learn from this and make sure I put them away where they belong.  I set them down in my closet on a shelf and forgot about them.  When I was getting ready to go out and hop in the pool I found them.  Here's what they look like.  I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy just like the song.  Check it out here:  Pharrell Williams - Happy (Despicable Me 2 - Lyric Video)

Exercise today!

I did 30 laps in our pool today.  1 lap down, 2 back, 3 down, 4 back a total of 30.  

I also, did 6 laps of bicycle kicks down and back for an AB workout.  There is great resistance when doing this in water.  You should try it if you have the chance. 

The pool felt great today, as the temperature was 92 degrees.  HOT!

Now this was probably defeating the purpose but why not.  I don't do this everyday.  My hubby came outside with an ice cold beer and  I was sitting in a tube at this point.  I asked him "Would you go get me the frozen Mango Tango Margarita out of the freezer and put it in a glass for me and bring it out?"  Then I said, "Thanks honey." after he gave it to me. 
This is my empty margarita cup
 that my yummy drink was in, delicious!

Check out all the different flavors they have.  
The one I was drinking isn't even in this
picture, so add that to the list as well.


Last of all, I did day #9 of the 30-day AB challenge.
45 sit-ups
30 crunches
30 leg raises
1 minute plank




No comments:

Post a Comment