Friday, April 4, 2014

Grey, cold and dreary day!

On a day like today, I really want to stay inside, snuggle under a blanket, catch up on my DVR`d shows or read a book.  Thank goodness, I have a workout partner though.  I called her to see if she was going to make it to the gym today.  She was getting ready to head out, so I changed real quick and went to the gym.  If I haven't said it before, I'm going to say it again, find a workout partner! They keep you accountable in showing up at the gym and help motivate you in pushing yourself.

Great workout today, even though I didn't want to go.

Cardio:
Stationary Bike - 20 mins. at Level 9, random.  Push yourself and sweat a lot, by upping your workout level.


Shoulder Press
Arms:  3x 15 reps
   Triceps
* Pectoral Fly
   Shoulders
* Biceps Curls
   Dual Pull down

Bicep Curls

Pectoral Fly
Abs:
Regular crunches - 2x25
Russian Twist - 1x25
Bicycle crunches - 1x25
TOTAL 100 

Stretching:
Stretch machine


Get up and move!




No comments:

Post a Comment