Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Who doesn't like CHOCOLATE?

As I'm typing this up, I'm eating a chocolate Cadbury creme egg that's left over from Easter. YUM!!!
        

The Bride Wore Chocolate (Recipes with Romance, #1)The Bride Wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump 
(Recipes with Romance #1)

I just started reading the first book of this series of 5, and so far I'm loving it.  It's a fiction book of course, which I love because it's made up or FAKE.  The author has yummy recipes written throughout the book.  Looks like I might need to try a few of them, they sound delicious!  I've never read a book by this author before, but so far, so good. I got one of her books off of Freebooksy.com, that I've talked about before. Check out freebooksy by clicking here.  

Check out Goodreads.com for more information or Shirley Jump's website here.

I just finished this book.  Read it in 5 days (really only 3 days), would of gotten it done sooner but couldn't read it while back home for Easter (family time!).  I gave it 5 stars on Goodreads, which is an amazing book.  Had a hard time putting it down and doing other things that needed to get done.  The ending could of been better as it just ended really quickly after the decision was made, but still an amazing read.  I wanted to read more about the final decision, which I'm not saying what it is, don't want to spoil it for you if you decide to read this book.

Dive into a book, and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment