Sunday, April 27, 2014

You are what you EAT!

Wow, weekends are hard.  I always tend to fall off the band wagon and not eat as good as I should.  Although, that's exactly why I exercise.  Well this pre-weekend party has been a tough one.  I love food and don't deny myself great foods but try not to over indulge either.  I eat in moderation, but I still feel like I am what a EAT, after what I've had this past Thursday and Friday.  


Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
This past Thursday was my birthday and I didn't cook at all.  It was also, Take Your Child to Work Day.  I work part-time, so I was going to take my kids out to lunch afterwards.  I was just thinking Arby's which is my favorite fast food restaurant.   Although, they mentioned going to Chili's which we all love, so that's where we went.  Of course, I always get the same thing, click Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos, to check them out.  They are fabulous!!!  Ate two of the tacos and took the 3rd one home along with the rice and beans.  Leftover lunch for Friday.  Plus, we had a dessert and licked the skillet clean, I shared it with my kids of course!

Olive Garden   
We always go out as a family to celebrate our birthday's and it was my turn to pick.  All week I was planning on eating at Olive Garden for supper.  My hubby wasn't able to join us for lunch, as he was headed to a conference. No way was I going to make supper, just because we went out to lunch.  He missed lunch, so of course we had to go out again for supper.  I got my usual here as well, click Stuffed Chicken Marsala, to see what your missing.  This is delicious!!!  I always ask for extra sauce on it, so I have plenty on my leftovers that I take home.  Leftover lunch on Sunday.  
My hubby and I went out for happy hour on Friday and ate Tater Tot Nachos and Buffalo Wontons, no pictures of this, but it was YUMMY!!!  Plus, lots of Cherry Limeades with Vodka, 2 for 1 well drinks. They went down way too well.  No leftovers, ate it all to help soak up the drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment