Friday, April 18, 2014

Let's Have Tea!

Eat, Pray, LoveI've been reading this book Three Cups of Tea By Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin, since before spring break and just can't seem to get it done.  I put it down over spring break and read 3 other books while on our trip.  It's just not one of those books, that calls my name to read it.  I've only done this one other time and not finished a book and it looks like this is going to be my second unfinished book.  The other book I didn't finish was Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  

I'm a little over half-way through with Three Cups of Tea, right now.   It's Easter weekend and we are on the road again to see the family back home.  Started out reading Three Cups of Tea and it was not keeping my interest.  I actually bought this book as I heard it was a good read and ratings are pretty high on goodreads.com but it's just not my cup of tea! (Love the pun in that.)  I do have to admit I got it at a garage sale for only .50, thank goodness, since it's not my cup of tea!  So on to the next book I go.

This is just my opinion, so feel free to give it a try and have some tea if you want.  I do like tea!

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment