Saturday, April 5, 2014

5 days a week!



After Spring Break, I started working 5 mornings & 1 afternoon a week, at the preschool that I work at.  I used to only work 3 mornings and 1 afternoon. 

With that being said, I lost my T/Th days off, since I'm helping out on those days now and I also lost my T/Th morning workout in the process.  This week was an especially crazy week.  Only made it to the gym on Tuesday afternoon and Friday afternoon.   Ended up going to the gym on Saturday morning since I was already out taking my daughter to a girl scout event.  I decided to go straight to the gym after dropping her off.  Here's my Saturday morning workout, hope it kicks your butt like it did mine.

Cardio:
Elliptical - 10 mins., 1 mile, 133 calories
Stair step machine - 20 mins., 1.81 miles, & 149.5 calories
TOTAL 30 minutes

Arms:  3 x 15 reps
Tricep overhead 12 lbs
Girly push-ups on knees
Dumbbell Hammer Curls 12 lbs

Now, that your nice and warmed up, it's time to lift some weights.

Legs: 3 x 15 reps
Kettleball swing lbs
Leg Press 1x @ 180 lbs & 2x @ 200 lbs
Squats with weights - 15, 20 & 25 lbs

Abs:
Regular crunches - 2x25
Russian Twist - 1x25
Bicycle crunches - 1x25
Rope crunches on exercise ball - 1x25
TOTAL 125 

Stretching:
Stretch machine

No comments:

Post a Comment