Monday, March 10, 2014

What a beautiful day!


Of all day's it was a Monday, that it had to be perfect weather outside.  Monday's are my long day at work, until 3pm instead of 12:30 pm.  Then my daughter had an ortho appointment but after that it was time to get out and enjoy 73 degree weather, BEAUTIFUL!  If I could live somewhere with this weather all the time, I would be a happy person.  Then I could travel to cold and hot destinations.  My dog knew, as soon as I started changing that we were going out for a run/walk and boy was she excited.  Our dogs name is Jellybean, like a jumping jellybean, as she started freaking out and running all over the place.  We had a great run/walk in perfect weather.  

I love using the website/app ~ 

Check it out here:  https://runkeeper.com/login

It will track your miles/distance, duration, average pace and calories.   You can also keep track of your calories here as well. Today I ran a little extra, as it's been awhile since it's been nice enough outside to walk/run in.  I not one of those crazy people that you see out running in COLD weather or HOT weather, I need perfect weather!  Helps that I go to the gym 4 days a week so I was ready to go.   Jellybean on the other hand didn't care for the extra time we put in.  She is used to sleeping around all day like a lazy dog.  She still has tons of energy, even with laying around all day so the run was good and it wore her out.   

My final stats were 2.72 miles, 35 mins, 12.52 average pace & 204 calories burned, not bad if I do say so myself.  That's with a little walking in there of course.  There are a couple of hills that we walk up to take a breather.  

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment